Go Back   INSIDE Two Worlds > English speaking forums > Two Worlds 2 - Technical Help > PC

PC Discuss anything related to the PC Version of the game.

I am lost finding Jarrad
Unread 23. April 2012, 16:26   #1
gassman
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%

Post I am lost finding Jarrad

Hi, I am new to this and don't know if I am even posting this in the right area. Anyway, I have been playing for about 30 hours now (restarted the game once) and I cannot find Jarred to get into Hatmandor. Can anyone tell me where he is? I have found his "house" marked by the X on the quest map. I have been chased away by a home owner in the house, I have confronted the home owner who then calls the guards. I then have left and even fought and killed the guards. I have even attacked the home owner, but no Jarred. I am really stuck here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am almost to the point to ask if there is some kind of code to tell Valarin to give me the key. Thanks all.

Last edited by Syphedias; 23. April 2012 at 18:14..
gassman ist offline   Reply With Quote

AW: I am lost finding Jarrad
Unread 23. April 2012, 18:14   #2
Syphedias
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 4
Points: 3,052, Level: 54 Points: 3,052, Level: 54 Points: 3,052, Level: 54
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%
250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger First ClassTagger Second ClassThree Friends

AW: I am lost finding Jarrad

I have moved this post to the right forum.

Re: I am lost finding Jarrad
Unread 23. April 2012, 20:34   #3
Toccatta
Preferred Modding Member
Member Level 5
Points: 5,055, Level: 68 Points: 5,055, Level: 68 Points: 5,055, Level: 68
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Re: I am lost finding Jarrad

If you walk into Cheznaddar, past the inn (where you first meet Valerin), you'll come to a path where you have to turn left or right. There are stairs leading up right in front of you. Take the path to the left (don't go up the stairs) and follow it until it dead-ends. You'll pass a wide set of stairs on the right and a narrow set on the left. Just past the narrow set on the left is a Thieves' guild fence. The door nearest the fence at the dead-end of the path is Jarrad's house.

If you went into a house and found a home-owner that called the guards on you, it's possible you entered the wrong one. When you enter Jarrad's house, there is a hallway with a door on the left and a stairway that leads up a bit to the right at the end of the hall. That's where you'll find Jarrad waiting.

If that doesn't describe where you are, then you're in the wrong house... which is why you can't find Jarrad. If that description fits and you still can't find Jarrad, then your game has broken. You might need to restore an earlier save or start a new game.

Tags
finding, home, jarrads, lost