Go Back   INSIDE Two Worlds > English speaking forums > Two Worlds 1 > PC DVD > PC Technics

PC Technics Discussion about problems and performance

Official Activation Thread
Unread 20. October 2007, 21:45   #1
Thrakendar
Member Level 2
Points: 105, Level: 3 Points: 105, Level: 3 Points: 105, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Official Activation Thread

Ok so online activation says too many different computers trying to activate .Activate by phone SO i call leave my name phone number and activation key ( yeah had to call and leave my name and number lol ) Have not gotten any return call . Also ive sent numerous emails to topware southpeak not one has sent me any email . So what to do 50$ down the drain . I cant believe I am unable to play this game I feel robbed any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thrakendar ist offline   Reply With Quote

Re: Activation
Unread 10. January 2008, 13:41   #2
graham77

Angry Re: Activation

I have been having problems with activation also , I rang the number and actually got through but failed to enter my correct number three times and got to talk to a person at a call center. They gave me the activation code which worked correctly . However a fortnight later I added a single stick of ram to my pc and when i started up two worlds I was informed that there had been changes to the hardware in my pc and that i would need to register my product again . So now I have to make another phone call to carry on playing but this is not the end of the matter as I plan to add another stick of ram next week to get dual channel functionality back and then another week later I plan to add a Serial ata 2 disc drive and the week after that I plan to add another graphics card for sli capabilities ..... All these upgrades mean that I am going to have to re-register my game another 4 times in one month. I am of the opinion that all these added hassels with registration and security will just drive customers away . I am not going to be re regestering my game again and will not be buying any games that require me to do this in future . Also I checked the back of the game box to make sure that there was no registration process and it was not listed in requirements ....so i felt somewhat misled when i discovered there was . PC Gaming today is not being destroyed by pirates but by game companies releasing games that are ...1 Beta copies that should be finished before they are released...
2 Have system requirement that are insanely optimistic ....
3 have over the top registration processses, the worst being steam ...a friend of mine who only had dial up took over 4 hours to activate steam at £2 per hour and the had to repeat the process a week later.
On the other hand games that seem to do really well have no product registration , work perfectly first time out ; and are not crap ..eg call of duty modern warfare ...which has been the number one selling game over the xmas period and must have sold in the millions and proves that registration is an unneecessary evil and that the reason why games do not sell is not because of piracy but rather quality of product and hassel free gaming ,which is much apreciated by the end user. .....I think the real reason for all this online activation is a way to defeat second hand sales of games which cannot be re-sold if they have been activated on line ...............I hope you get all youre registration problems solved I personally could do without all the hassel and am not going to bother with two worlds any more even though it was a good game and wont be buying the new expansion pack ...
graham77 ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12. August 2008, 16:04   #3
CKsealmire

PM me when you find someone who can help. im having the EXACT same problem
CKsealmire ist offline   Reply With Quote

AW: Activation
Unread 12. August 2008, 16:33   #4
Phalynx
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 6
Points: 7,009, Level: 80 Points: 7,009, Level: 80 Points: 7,009, Level: 80
250 Experience Points500 Experience Points1000 Experience Points5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Please contact the official support to get helped with this:
contact@zuxxez.com
Phalynx ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 2. September 2008, 23:32   #5
SouthPeak CM
SouthPeak
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Three Friends

Dear Two Worlds Fan,
We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your activation process. We have fixed the issue and our phone lines are currently up and available to take your calls at 1-866-697-1227. Thank you for purchasing Two Worlds and hope to hear from you soon.

SouthPeak Games Community Manager
SouthPeak CM ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 22. November 2008, 12:59   #6
LawAmunRa
Preferred Modding Member

i cant activate through the programme or here after registering and none of the telefone numbers work(no such number tone)

all this just to play a game;this not fun.
no other product gives me this grief.
LawAmunRa ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10. February 2009, 12:50   #7
Bianca

Hello.
I have a a problem with this game (Two Worlds GOTY with Tainted Blood add on-PC Version).
It's original and I have to obtain an activation key instead of playing the single player campaign. They are two ways to do that, first via internet-I don't have internet connection at home dmnt!!!-and second via telephone. The problem is that the phone numbers are out of order or nobody answer my calls. What can I do????????Pleaze help me!!!!

I am from Greece
Bianca ist offline   Reply With Quote

AW: Re: Activation
Unread 10. February 2009, 15:09   #8
UnKnOwN
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 6
Points: 13,124, Level: 95 Points: 13,124, Level: 95 Points: 13,124, Level: 95
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
500 Experience Points1000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

please send me your serial via pm.
than i can set back your activation count to 0

the activation serial works too (you find this code in the game under telephone activation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Hello.
I have a a problem with this game (Two Worlds GOTY with Tainted Blood add on-PC Version).
It's original and I have to obtain an activation key instead of playing the single player campaign. They are two ways to do that, first via internet-I don't have internet connection at home dmnt!!!-and second via telephone. The problem is that the phone numbers are out of order or nobody answer my calls. What can I do????????Pleaze help me!!!!

I am from Greece
UnKnOwN ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11. February 2009, 13:29   #9
Bianca

Thanks for your answer.
Fortunately I managed to activate the game
Thanks!!!!!!
Bianca ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 24. March 2009, 11:11   #10
Nitokris

Unhappy Re: Activation

Hi everyone,
I'm having a similar problem. Just bought the game second hand and cannot register online (too many computers etc) and cannot call the 'toll free' New Zealand number (which goes to America anyway so isn't free) because it just goes onto a tone that sounds as if there's no such number. So what can I do??
I've emailed technical support but they were useless, their reply to my problem was 'You can activate your game online or by phone. Regards...' Dont they even read the email? Lol
So is there anything anyone can suggest?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Nitokris ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 24. March 2009, 13:46   #11
UnKnOwN
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 6
500 Experience Points1000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitokris View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm having a similar problem. Just bought the game second hand and cannot register online (too many computers etc) and cannot call the 'toll free' New Zealand number (which goes to America anyway so isn't free) because it just goes onto a tone that sounds as if there's no such number. So what can I do??
I've emailed technical support but they were useless, their reply to my problem was 'You can activate your game online or by phone. Regards...' Dont they even read the email? Lol
So is there anything anyone can suggest?
Thanks for your help in advance!
i answer your pm.

Unread 16. November 2009, 10:35   #12
Trent

Send a message via Yahoo to Trent

Hallo, I am having this problem as well. I bought the game when it first came out and play it just fine. Now I have taken it out to play again before the second one comes out but its telling me the activation has been use too much. (I have since upgraded my computer) If there is any help I would be most thankful.
Trent ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 16. November 2009, 18:16   #13
UnKnOwN
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
Hallo, I am having this problem as well. I bought the game when it first came out and play it just fine. Now I have taken it out to play again before the second one comes out but its telling me the activation has been use too much. (I have since upgraded my computer) If there is any help I would be most thankful.
i have set your activation back to 0.
have fun!

greetings,
UnKnOwN

Unread 30. November 2009, 19:56   #14
henryviii0806

Having same trouble. Wondering if you could reset.
Thanks
henryviii0806 ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 1. December 2009, 03:36   #15
Salthart

I have tried and I have tried to contact ANYONE to re-activate 2 worlds. I bought the game a while back and it would not run right on my computer. I never made it past the first screen !

Now I have upgraded my computer and when I installed the game it says I have to activate before I can play.. I can't activate if no one answers me ! I have tried email but it was returned. Online for a week and always says the same thing. TO many computers, Call to activate. So I call and no one calls me back !

What do I have to do ?
Salthart ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 1. December 2009, 18:19   #16
UnKnOwN
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 6

please send me a pm with your serial i can set your activations back to 0

Unread 5. December 2009, 05:59   #17
rschroe

I am having the same problem with activation. Would like to play the game but can't get it activated. Any help?
rschroe ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 5. December 2009, 11:10   #18
Infamous
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 5
Points: 5,023, Level: 68 Points: 5,023, Level: 68 Points: 5,023, Level: 68
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Follow what UnKnOwN said above.
Send him your serial number!
Infamous ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 6. December 2009, 12:00   #19
Syphedias
Inside Operations
Preferred Modding Member
Member of Staff
Member Level 4
Points: 3,054, Level: 54 Points: 3,054, Level: 54 Points: 3,054, Level: 54
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
250 Experience Points100 Experience PointsTagger First ClassTagger Second ClassThree Friends

Or send me a PM with your serial, and I'll look it up.
It's up to you.
Syphedias ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 8. January 2010, 03:43   #20
CaniKing

ok, brand new to this site, iv been looking around for nearly a week for a way to activate my copy of 2 worlds, i bought it 2nd hand, i have very rare internet use, but when i tried to act. though the internet it said serv. were busy. called the number, international...

As far as i know the games only been activated once.

From looking at this post UnKnoWn and Syphed. can give me a key if i give him the code it gives me..but i dont know how to pm...

So if UnKnoWn Symphed. could pm me i can give him my key.

Thanks in Advance.
CaniKing ist offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activation, game, official, register, thread, two worlds