Go Back   INSIDE Two Worlds > English speaking forums > Two Worlds 1

Two Worlds 1 Two Worlds 1 in English language

Horses/Mutari
Unread 29. July 2007, 07:00   #1
Epic

Horses/Mutari

Because i didn't get a clear answer i will ask again, is there a diffrence between the diffrent types of horses/mutari? Or are they only shaded diffrent colors.

Re: Horses/Mutari
Unread 30. July 2007, 00:28   #2
MoldySandwich

If no one will answer your question why can't you just search it or wait until the game is released?
MoldySandwich ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 30. July 2007, 01:41   #3
Raptor

I will answer you then, there are 3 types of mounts in the game. several different colored horses, a few different colored mutrais, and an undead horse. the mutaris are like a cross between an horse and perhaps a dragon. (IMO) They have horns and more like a eagles beak for a mouth. and the undead horses of course like a skeleton horse. I hope that is the answer you were looking for.

Edit: Sorry I haven't pictures to post to show what they look like.
Raptor ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 30. July 2007, 03:45   #4
Epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldySandwich View Post
If no one will answer your question why can't you just search it or wait until the game is released?
People did answer me, Just the answers were mixed (contradictory) ... I have tried search, to no avail. And who knows when the game is going to be released, delay, delay, delay.
Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
I will answer you then, there are 3 types of mounts in the game. several different colored horses, a few different colored mutrais, and an undead horse. the mutaris are like a cross between an horse and perhaps a dragon. (IMO) They have horns and more like a eagles beak for a mouth. and the undead horses of course like a skeleton horse. I hope that is the answer you were looking for.

Edit: Sorry I haven't pictures to post to show what they look like.
What i was looking for is, is one horse/mutari faster than another. Are there size differences (not between horse and mutari, but between two of the same species)? Does one get spooked easier than another? Things like that.

Last edited by Epic; 30. July 2007 at 03:45.. Reason: Doublepost merged by Aziraal
Epic ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 30. July 2007, 05:08   #5
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
What i was looking for is, is one horse/mutari faster than another. Are there size differences (not between horse and mutari, but between two of the same species)? Does one get spooked easier than another? Things like that.
No, there are no differences in them that I have noticed other then the species and their colors bro. They are all the same otherwise.

Here is a quick screenshot I made of the 3 mounts. Not a real good one but enough to show you the difference.

[http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7065/mountszx1.jpg

Edit: the colors are a little off, and it's a little dark, sorry. I've been playing around with the nVidia settings and had not set it back to norn when I took this.

Last edited by Raptor; 30. July 2007 at 05:21..
Raptor ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 30. July 2007, 05:15   #6
Epic

Thanks for the help
Epic ist offline   Reply With Quote

Dotyczy: Horses/Mutari
Unread 30. July 2007, 07:11   #7
propheetUser with most referrers
Preferred Modding Member
Member Level 5
Points: 4,465, Level: 65 Points: 4,465, Level: 65 Points: 4,465, Level: 65
Activity: 60.4% Activity: 60.4% Activity: 60.4%
100 Experience Points250 Experience Points500 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Dotyczy: Horses/Mutari

-In one of the orc camps you can see (both in SP and MP) two Mutari standing next to each other. The difference within the species is purely cosmetical, only a different shade.
propheet ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 30. July 2007, 07:55   #8
TW_FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
No, there are no differences in them that I have noticed other then the species and their colors bro. They are all the same otherwise.

Here is a quick screenshot I made of the 3 mounts. Not a real good one but enough to show you the difference.

[http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7065/mountszx1.jpg

Edit: the colors are a little off, and it's a little dark, sorry. I've been playing around with the nVidia settings and had not set it back to norn when I took this.
im liking the dragon sort horse
TW_FTW ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 14. August 2007, 20:29   #9
Shadowbane

is the skeletal horse a quest reward? i dont see them selling them in the square.
Shadowbane ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 14. August 2007, 23:37   #10
RoyalJester

I think the skeletion mount comes from necromancer's towers and the Mutari or whatever come from orc camps.
RoyalJester ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 2. September 2007, 18:47   #11
karnee

I've been reading on these forums about the mounts. i see alot of complaints about them and how hard they are to ride. the thing is they act like real horses! and there are plenty of deferences between each horse and i dont mean between the breeds. ive noticed with each horse ive ridden each has a dif AI some will not go through gates as easy as others some seem faster and some are more responsive then others. maybe its just my imagination. but its pretty cool. you just got to realize they have an ai they respond like horses they wont jump off clifs and they wont run into walls or other things that might harm them like trees they cant walk through. even i get irriated with the dang animals sometimes. but i think its really cool that they are the way they are. it's one of my fav parts of the game....

<<<<< jumps off soap box >>>>>>>
karnee ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 3. September 2007, 01:08   #12
Master_Sword

What is the best horse to get?
Master_Sword ist offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 3. September 2007, 03:56   #13
karnee

well out of all i think the undead actually listens better. at least the ones ive gotten. the mutari arent too bad but they stall going through gates alittle more i think, kinda gotta walk real slow through gates with them. they also are bullish in turns alittle more. the regular horses well its just luck with them i guess. some are more responsive then others. all horses are dificult to turn the more responsive ones will respond faster when you hold down A or D longer. just like jerking on the reigns longer and harder on a stubern horse in real life. the longer u hold down the more likely you migh turn lol.... but again remember they arent gonna do something that might "hurt" them like jumping off cliffs.
karnee ist offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horses/mutari