Two Worlds Control Panel enables you to tweak and manage Two Worlds.
You will need to have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed!
Request a new feature, report a bug:
- Bugfix for wrong progress on downloading larger files
- Reworked behaviour of Mods: Intelligent refreshing only changed data. Update of mod database can be triggered manually.
- Improved fallback if downloaded mod database is broken
- Savegames: Support for Update 1.6: Reading used mods for savegames. Displaying status and name of required mod.
- Improved support for x64 Systems, all features that are not working with x64 are now disabled (e.g. unpacking WD's, checking for conflicts)
- Tweaker: New option to reset version of Two Worlds
- New language: Swedish
- Mods: Optimized GUI which can do filter much easier
- Mods: Conflict checking. It detects if enabled mods are using same files, e.g. Maps or scripts and can deactivate all conflicting automatically. This should avoid a lot of problems.
- Mods: New rating system which counts also downloads
- If a skin is active, Messageboxes are now also skinned
- Tweaker, Troubleshooting: Using Vista, it fixes the message "Invalid user name. Your user name contains invalid characters" by creating a new profile
- Enabling support of Skins, you can also disable skinning
- Online Features like Update checks have been included
- Multilanguage Userinterface (currently english, german, russian, dutch, french, swedish)
- Change Priority of TwoWorlds.com
- Run TwoWorlds only on one core
- Define additonal hidden switches for timing on AMD CPU's
- Start Two Worlds in Savemode
- Force resolution
- Start directly into Multiplayer
- Launch Two Worlds with a Savegame
- Download, update, uninstall and enable/disable Mods
- View ratings, preview picture
- Optimize Two Worlds, manage console commands via @textfiles.txt and AutoexecGame2.con
- Commands for tuning can be automatically updated, fixed bug with high/low
- Set day/night cycle, presets available
- Help with colours
- Setup Movie for recording from Two Worlds Engine, see also: http://www.insidetwoworlds.com/index...ticle&id=27024
- Extract .CON from Parameters.wd
- Ability to restore default WarNet Server
- Enable NAT Resolver
- Delete Activation
- Enable High Quality Shadows
- Set/Force Screen Resolution
- Ability to delete Two Worlds' graphic settings
- Ability to delete Two Worlds' complete registry
- Enable support of Xbox Gamepads
- Disable Intro/Company Movies
- Disable Active Main Menu
- Disabled Profiles Dialog
- Recover Online Account and Password
- Export Activationdata to Registryfile (.REG), in case you reinstall Two Worlds and don't want to reactivate. Works only on unchanged Hardware!
- View and delete Errorlog
- Disable Sound
- Call DXDIAG, MSINFO32
- Convert to JPG and PNG
- Delete, rename, resize
- Display name, gameversion, date and screenshot.
Category Two Worlds Control Panel Two Worlds Tools